Each patient carries his own doctor inside him. They come to us now knowing this truth. We are at our best when they give the doctor who resides within each patient a chance to go to work. ~Albert Schweitzer
Philosophy: There is a constant stream of wellness throughout this universe. The goal of living is to be tapped into this stream in order to fully enjoy life on all levels. The basis of health and success is discipline, and the basis of love is service.
- Chinese, Japanese, and Korean Acupuncture Techniques
- Auricular Acupuncture
- Homeopathic Acupuncture
- Supplemental therapies: Electrical Needle Stimulation, Guasha, Cupping Therapy
- Classical and Combination Homeopathy
- CEASE Therapy
- Narayani Remedies
- Comprehensive testing and treatment for allergies and sensitivities
- Acutonics – use of calibrated Tuning Forks to effect dynamic healing
- Lasers – used to augment the healing process
- Matrix Energetics
- Certified Reiki Master in Usui and Karuna Reiki
- Herbs and Supplement recommendations as needed for each patient
- Instruction of pendulum use for personal dowsing
- Spiritual and totally practical approach to addressing life’s challenges
- Compassionate and non-judgmental listening
- PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION
Bachelor of Science in Biology, University of Illinois, Urbana- Champaign.
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, University of Illinois.
Bachelor of Science in Nutrition, Midwest College of Oriental Medicine.
Master of Science in Oriental Medicine, Oregon College of Oriental Medicine, Midwest College of Oriental Medicine.
D.Hom/PhD, Hahnemann Homeopathic Medical College.
Graduated Magna Cum Laude
Member of Phi Beta Kappa
- CERTIFICATIONS AND TRAINING
D.A.N (Defeat Autism Now) Protocols
NAET (Nambudripad’s Allergy Elimination Techniques)
Bio Vector Balance
Applied Behavior Analysis: Teaching Children with Autism
Neurofeedback, EEG Institute
Auditory Integration Training, DAA
Dr. Tan’s Acupuncture Methods
Saam Korean Acupuncture
YNSA Scalp Acupuncture
Tera-Mai Reiki, Usui Reiki, Karuna Reiki
- PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
American Association Of Acupuncture
Illinois Association of Oriental Medicine
Illinois Homeopathic Medical Association
Renaissance Institute of Classical Homeopathy
American Association of Healthcare Professionals
- website: http://holistichealthchicago.com/
- blog: http://lillypartha.com/
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org